Jobs 2017 111
Advertising Office Assistant
- Researching and presenting the perfect promotional product for client’s needs.
- Moving the company up in the Social Media world: Google search, LinkedIn etc.
- Enhance the look of website (does not need to know web design)
- Graphic designer skills are a plus, but not necessary.
- Networking with clients. (deliveries)
- Office filing
- (optional) Travel to tradeshows
- Volunteer with a local charity on behalf of the company
- Attend Chamber of Commerce Events
- Able to multitask while having attention to detail.
- Telephone and customer contact etiquette
- Neat and professional appearance (casual business attire)
- Media and computer literacy (Microsoft).
- Operates well under pressure of deadlines.
For more information or to apply, contact:
Staff Consultant- Manpower of Central Kentucky