Internships 2017 100
Do you crave an internship like no other?
Zipie is a full service advertising and print agency in Lexington, KY. Our team is made up of energetic and dynamic marketing hustlers that love their job a little too much. And now we’re accepting applications for a Promotions/Marketing Intern! Our interns collaborate with experienced staff members to gain real world experience in their chosen field while contributing their talents and energies to the Zipie mission.
DESCRIPTION | Promotions/Marketing Intern
- Events: help plan and coordinate sponsored events, includes working the activations/promotions (occasionally outside normal business hours)
- Database support: record and track leads from events
- Research: brainstorm new promotional and experimental marketing, content and social media ideas for clients
- Social media: assist to curate and schedule content, live event coverage
- Account support: assist with budgets and client reports
- Administration: meeting notes, organization, inventory
- Must be able to multitask and communicate efficiently
In order to be an intern with Zipie, you must be receiving credit from your school.
You must also provide the following:
- Resume and cover letter
- A form or letter from your school verifying that you will be receiving credit for your Internship for the semester you are applying for
- Two letters of recommendation (optional)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Summer internship // May – August
FALL INTERNSHIP // September – December (Current Opening)
Winter/Spring internship // January – May
Internships average approximately 4-8 hours per week and require evening and weekend availability.