Internship 2017 105
Job Title: Special Projects Coordinator
Wage: $10 per hour, 20 hours per week
Job length: Spring Semester
Duties for Special Projects Intern:
Intern will act as a special projects coordinator for the Jackson Energy Cooperative, Mckee, KY. The Intern will also serve as an extension of the organization’s communications team and will be responsible for marketing and promoting various projects throughout the term of the internship. The internship will be located in the regional stewardship offices in the Perkins building on the EKU Richmond Campus, but weekly travel to the Jackson Energy Office in Mckee is required.
- Work Ready in Progress- Assist with certifications for seven county territory. Meeting organization, meeting note compilation, application compilation, etc.
- Annual member appreciation days– Assist with event planning including but not limited to advertising campaigns, brand awareness and ordering, catering needs, etc. in seven county territory beginning in April through October 2017.
- Operation RoundUP– a voluntary grant program funded through members of Jackson Energy. Assist with quarterly meetings, financial/budgeting, grant awards/declination letters, etc. development of a marketing campaign to broadcast further and hopefully increase voluntary participation of program through membership.
- Donations budgeting/sourcing for Jackson Energy Cooperative- Assist with organization awards, budget, overall organization to ensure accounts payable is notified in timely manner to ensure payments.
- Economic Development websitesfor seven county region as sponsored by Jackson Energy. Utilizing statebook.com to enhance ED efforts within each area.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills: Must have excellent writing skills and design skills using Adobe Creative Suite products.
Must have reliable transportation.
To apply, send resume, one writing sample, and one design sample to:
Maggie Bill, TMP, FEP -- firstname.lastname@example.org